|Game Title||Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness|
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness is a Strategy game published by Blizzard Entertainment released on 1995 for the MS-DOS.
How to play Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (DOS):
There are a few videos explaining this but i do not recommend following those since they over complicate things. I put this together focusing on 2 things: Less steps as possible, no external programs besides DOSBox 0.74 and winrar.
Let’s get to it:
Installing Warcraft II:
- Extract the game with latest Winrar, you’ll see a .bin and .cue files.
- Install DOSBOX.
- Drag and drop the .cue file into DOSBOX shortcut (found on the desktop).
- Now type D: and press enter.
- Then type install and press enter.
- Hit Continue, OK and autoset until the installation is done.
- Once you are back on DOS you can type war2 and press enter to play.
Playing Warcraft 2:
- To play you need to first drag and drop the .cue file into dosbox.
- The type cd war2 and press enter.
- Then type war2 and press enter.
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness MS-DOS ROM Download