|Game Title:||WarCraft: Orcs & Humans|
WarCraft: Orcs & Humans is a Strategy game published by Blizzard Entertainment released on 1994 for DOS.
How to Install WarCraft: Orcs & Humans:
- Extract with latest winrar.
- You need to mount the ISO, this can be done by installing daemon tools lite and then double click the .mds file to mount it.
- Once mounted launch DOSBox and type:
mount d f:\
Where f is the letter of drive where you have mounted the iso.
- Select Full installation and press enter, Select installation directory and press enter. Wait for files to be copied.
- Go to Select digitized sound card -> Sound Blaster. Press enter on all default options.
- Go to Select music sound card -> Sound Blaster. Press enter on all default options.
- Select save settings and exit.
How to Play WarCraft: Orcs & Humans:
- Once installed all you have to do is make sure you are on the folder you installed the game and launch it. So open DOSBoX and type:
- cd warcraft
(This assumes you installed the game on c:\warcraft)